0844 335 0897* | info@bafe.org.uk

Frequently Asked Questions

I require fire extinguisher works - what should I be searching for?

For sourcing, commissioning, siting and ongoing maintenance/servicing of fire extinguishers look for a company BAFE registered to the Competency of Portable Fire Extinguisher Organisations and Technicians (SP101) Scheme.


More information can be found here: https://www.bafe.org.uk/do-you-require-fire-extinguisher-maintenance-works

What is BAFE?

If you require fire protection services for your premises use BAFE.

Read More

Fire safety for your business

Are you aware of your fire safety responsibilities?

Read More

Specifier or Buyer?

The BAFE guide for specifiers and buyers

Read More