I have just employed a 'BAFE Registered Fire Extinguisher Technician' - how do I register them to my organisation?

If you are a BAFE Registered Organisation with a current/valid BAFE SP101 competency scheme registration you will need to complete a Technician Application Form and send to to add this technician to your organisation.

If you are not a BAFE SP101 Registered Organisation, then the technician is no longer BAFE registered and cannot complete fire extinguisher work under the BAFE SP101 scheme.

A step by step process of registering a BAFE SP101 Registered Fire Extinguisher Technician can be found here