I have just employed a 'BAFE Registered Fire Extinguisher Technician' - how do I register them to my company?

BAFE SP101 Registered fire extinguisher technicians are only BAFE registered to the company they have were originally registered with.

If you are a BAFE Registered Company with a current/valid BAFE SP101 Competency of Portable Fire Extinguisher Organizations and Technicians scheme Registration you will need to complete a Technician Application Form and send to to add this technician to your company.

If you are not a BAFE Registered Company to the BAFE SP101 Scheme, then the technician is no longer BAFE registered and cannot complete fire extinguisher work under the BAFE SP101 scheme.

A step by step process of registering a BAFE SP101 Registered Fire Extinguisher Technician can be found here